If you are a DUI Attorney, you need to know that NHTSA recently updated their manual. The changes impact the way police officers conduct the three Standardized Field Sobriety Tests and how they testify in court. We are holding our annual training for attorneys January 27-29, 2017.
Receive the same training as the police officers!
You will learn:
– how to administer the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests – horizontal gaze nystagmus, walk & turn and one leg stand
– observe 2 live alcohol workshops;
– recognize and interpret the standardized clues;
– understand the standardized scoring criteria;
– recognize and Interpret NHTSA cues of impairment during the
3 phases of a DUI stop; and
– Tips for cross examining officers
Call David at 901-603-9175 to sign up.